Thursday, March 29, 2007

Focussing on DWIT...

I believe that ppl who read my blog might hav qns in their heads... Like wat is DWIT?? (No offence to who watsoever...) DWIT is simply do whatever it takes... Which is wat LHB has been preaching for the past 4 years in hav been in catholic high... (Being in an all guyz sch is quite... beneficial and detrimental... i shall explain that perhaps in my next post...) Many ppl would be like "Oh ya... thats wat i hav been doing all years." Well, to me, i dun believe in DWIT... In fact, i believe in the opposite.. which is that everything is predestined... and that no matter wat u do would still result in the same outcome... (Unless u had accumulated gd merits... to avert sth...) I hav a sort of mentality.. which is "hey, be cool bout it.." Cos all things come to an end... There aint anything which would last forever... Be it ur sadness, happiness, or ur health... They will end someday... Depending on several factors... Thus being cool bout everything and anything is my mindset... (My o level results didnt set me back although i am disappointed..., being unable to go back Ajc although is a terrible fact to accept, i still take it in my stride... And the plus point of that is that i am able to meet new frenz... and Live on normally...) So my word of advice todae is that dun worry too much... jus live life as it is... And at the end of the day, reflect upon it and wake up to a better tmr... :D

No comments: